01. How do i donate to Eden ?
Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd’s bank account number provided in DONATE page, and welcome you donate through online bank transfer, ATM transfer, issue cheque, bank draft, cash bank in, postal order etc. For detail please refer: How to donate or dial (604)228-2758 to inquire.
02. How do I check the donation record ?
Please call (604)228-2758 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
03. Can the donor and payer be different？
Yes, donor name (official receipt donor name) can be different with payer(name show in transaction statement or slip). Designated donor name will issue on the official donation receipt.
04. If I like to donate cash. What are the locations?
Please refer our Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd Contact-us, cash donations can be made at each service centre.
05. When can get the receipt after donation?
Thanks you for your kindness and donation, official receipt will reach within 7-14 days. If fail to receive, please call (604)228-2758 to inquire.
06. My receipt is lost, how to apply for a replacement?
Please call (604)228-2758 , and EDEN like to serve you.
07. My receipt data is wrong, what should I do?
Please call (604)228-2758 , and Eden like to serve you, or send back the donor detail to Eden, CO-09-GF, Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang, Jalan Utama, 10450 Pulau Pinang, and EDEN will reissue and send the official receipt base on your latest detail as soon as possible.
08. Is the donation receipt able to claim for tax exemption?
Please call (604)228-2758 to inquire.
09. If I like to donate household item, clothing or other items, what is the method?？
Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd appreciates your kindness and the item donated. You can visit our wish-list to know what item we’re current request, or call (604)228-2758, we will match your kindness with EDEN’s needs, so as to maximize the benefits of your donated items.
10. How to become EDEN Volunteer?
Please register yourself in Support Us > Join Eden page or join-as-volunteer, Eden will contact you after your registration. Or call (604)228-2758 during office hour.
11. If I have other questions, what are the ways to consult?
If you are unclear about the Eden service, please contact Eden service unit and reply you as soon as possible.