Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.edenhandicap.org.
The applicable scope of the privacy protection policy
Notification of personal information protection law
The Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd will inform you of the following matters in accordance with Article of the Personal Data Protection Act Malaysia:
- Collection authority name: Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd (“Eden”)
Purpose of Collection: To provide Eden for the collection, processing and utilization of the personal data for relation services, such as marketing, sales, membership management and other third-party marketing and promotion activities on this Website
- Personal Profile categories: identification categories (name, address, contact number, email address), characteristics categories (age, gender, date of birth, etc.), social situation categories (interest, leisure, lifestyle, consumption patterns, etc.), Others (communication emails, website messages, tracking information automatically recorded by the system, etc.).
- Period of use of personal data: The duration of this Website.
- Area of use of personal data: Within the Malaysia area.
- Personal data used by: Eden or the outsource partners of the Eden (for example, manufacturers providing logistics, donations or event gifts, exhibits), public authority authorized by law, and the objects agreed by interested parties.
- The right to exercise personal data: According to Article of the Personal Data Protection Act, you have rights to inquire or request for access to your personal data, request for a copy, request for supplement or correction, request to stop collecting, processing or utilizing. You can send letters to the address: Eden Handicap Service Centre Bhd, CO-09-GF, Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang, Jalan Utama, 10450 Pulau Pinang. The Eden will handle the request as soon as possible after receiving your request.
- The impact of not providing your personal data: You are free to choose whether or not to provide relevant personal data. However, if you refuse to provide or request the removal of relevant personal data that causes some or all of the related services not being able to carry out, the Eden might not be able to proceed the service above. Thank you for your consideration.
Description of the collection, processing and use of personal information on social networking websites
- The Eden may post some of the information on this website to your event page on Facebook or similar social networking service sites after obtaining your consent. If you do not agree to publish such information, please Do Not click the consent button. You can also remove the message through the community membership mechanism or refuse the post of relevant information from this website afterwards. If you have any questions, you can contact the Eden to assist you in confirming and handling the relevant issues.
- Aside from the judicial, prosecutorial authorities, or relevant competent authorities in accordance with the law for the purpose of carrying out the relevant activities within necessary scope. The Eden will not arbitrarily provide your personal data to third parties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Applicable law and jurisdiction of the court
The rights and obligations of members who conduct this service on the Website and the Eden shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Malaysia. If the member is involved in the service and the dispute arising out of the terms of this agreement that leads to lawsuit, the Malaysia District Court of Malaysia shall be the court of first instance except otherwise stipulated by law.